Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WHERE DID NOVEMBER GO?????

What a busy month!  Soccer and Football has ended.  My last class for my 1st series of SDU classes ended this month.  It was a great experience.  I hope the students had a great time, learned alot and are motivated to keep scrapping! 

For new news- I am a stampin' up consultant now!  They had an awesome sale price on the starter pack and I figured why not- let's try it.  I certainly use alot of their products and I love teaching classes so why not become a consultant.  Thank you Judy for taking me under your wing.  Judy is my upline and I try to attend her monthly stamp camps (when Brownies are not scheduled that night)
Here are a few cards that we made at the last stamp camp in November:


Personalscrapper.com had another on-line crop this week (Pre-Holiday Crop)  I was so busy creating and getting my ideas together that I forgot to upload for each challenge.  I will upload later this week once I have taken pictures of each layout.  For the month of December I am going to try to blog once a day with a layout, picture or project!  Maybe a sneak peak at some of my brainstorms for Stampin' Up workshops.   Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. My feeling is "Where did this year go" and now Christmas is closing in fast;-D

    ReplyDelete