Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tree Farm!

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is going to the Christmas Tree Farm. We can pick out a tree and someone from the farm comes over and cuts it down for you. But this is not the only reason why I love this farm. It is because of the cute Charlie Brown trees and village.  We also saw Santa and was able to sit on his sled!  We do not go every year, this is our 3rd year going (out of the last 5 years.) I also love seeing how much the kids have grown each time we go through the pictures over the years.

I have also started several projects. A Banner and a mini album. I think I am going to make 2 mini albums this year!  Pics coming up!










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures and if that is the tree you chose...it is beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete