Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cricut Water Bottle

Two days in a row I am blogging!  Whoo hoo!  Will there be three- hmmm we'll see (ok that was not meant to rhyme, it just came out that way!)
I wanted to post a cute little gift I put together for my goddaughter's birthday last weekend.  It was using the cricut and adhesive vinyl (I bought this pack from graphix more than 5 years ago and it just sat in my stash)  My goddaughter loooves Soccer so I decided to make her a personalized water bottle, I used the soccer mania cartridge with my gypsy and cut it with my new cricut expression 2.  I really have been using it alot lately!  (I have to justify the splurge for it : )


That is all I have for today- lets see what I can come up with for tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok,that is awesome!!! I have had my vinyl sitting in my stash for a year now and really need to get it out to cut on my cricut too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete