Monday, June 20, 2011

Has it really been almost a whole month since I last posted?? Well it has not been because I have not been creating....life seems to be finally slowing down! Dance recitals have been performed, soccer and baseball season has ended and a brownie bridging ceremony has come and gone.
I have loads of layouts to upload so keep a look out!
Here are some layouts I created at Tiffany and Naomi's arts & scraps crop in Northport. Attended the 2nd half of the 12 hr crop and was able to get 8 layouts done. 8 layouts in 6 hours is pretty good for me, I tend to scrap 1 layout an hour. I had a plan and stuck to it. I had some layouts from my trip to Newport, RI last summer and wanted to use up some of my older personal scrapper kits. These papers are from Papertrunks Gigi collection.  The punched flower is the new triple flower punch from Stampin' Up.  It is three punches all packed into one unit!  The notebook punch is a retiring item from stampin' up.  It is available until June 30th then its gone forever!  The wine glass I created with the cricut expression 2 the cartridge is already preloaded into the system.


Another layout using Papertrunks Gigi collection:
Stamped images are from Stampin' Up's Summer mini catalog (Travel log set)
On this next layout, my husband and I were out site seeing & shopping and came across this Pirate Shop.  My son is a big fan of Pirates so we decided to go in- the owner was quite a character and claims to be a descendant of an actual Pirate Family that settled in Newport, RI a long, long time ago....
Papers used were from an old Karen Foster Pirate line and Martha Stewarts Halloween line:

Since I was scrapping last years summer photos I decided to work on some photos I took during the Jones Beach Air Show during Memorial Day Weekend:
I used another PersonalScrapper kit using Pink Paislee papers and a Ali Davis Sketch from Scrapbook Generations:

Feeling Patriotic, I decided to next put together a layout on my brothers return from Iraq:
(I don't remember where the camagflouge paper & cork board papers are from- they have been in my stash for over 6 years!!!)  Star pp is also from Pink Paislee.  Star Punch is from Stampin up- it is another item that is retiring.  The label sticker &grid paper is from Scenic Route with Tattered Angels Sunflower Glimmer mist sprayed on it. (The white was just too bright for the rest of the layout):
I also decided scrap another group of photos during Memorial Day weekend.  The papers, flower & letter stickers are from the same Starlight collection from Pink Paislee with Chalk rubbed all over.


Wow this is a long post!  I have more layouts to share but I will save those for tomorrow.  Enjoy and have a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment