Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrations!!

I decided to post a few more layouts that I put together with my personalscrapper kits :)
This is the May kit featuring Basic Grey Papers and my son's birthday!!!!  I added twine from the Twinery!  I ordered a great sampler pack and can see it going quickly.

This layout incorporated the May Add-on kit which featuredMy Mind's eye Boy Hip Hip Hooray line along with some thickers I had in my stash and more twine!

As for the next layout- it is not Birthday related but mothers day related featuring another MME collection: Stella Rose! I love the patterns!


As as a cute little gift to all the girls bridging in my daughters Girl Scout Troop- I made these little paper dolls from the Paper Doll Dress UP cartridge:


Well I will be working on more projects and layouts over the weekend so check back next week or check out my Stampin' Up blog which I will updating in the next few minutes (http://www.stampinwithlydia.blogspot.com/)!


2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts. And those Paper Doll Dress Up cut outs are so cute. The cricut is such a great invention for scrappers.
    Regards from Germany
    Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Lydia!!! What a great idea for the paper dolls - too cute! Love the Mother's Day page too!

    ReplyDelete