Tuesday, July 12, 2011

52 Weeks of Challenges at PersonalScrapper.com!!

I have seriously been slacking on the 52 weeks of challenges- so I decided to do a few to catch up this weekend and fulfill the summer camp challenges (Love 2 for 1's)
This layout was based on the Memories Challenge- I found this picture of my dd at 6months old that I want to scrap:
Layout was put together using the echo park playground pp, thickers, kaisercrafts rhinestones and fiskars punch (ribbon was in my stash-I don't remember where it is from)

Next layout was based on Debbie's Camp Challenge she listed 20 items that the layouts must have and I was able to have 19 items:
Most items are from Stampin' Up except for the Corrugated alphas: Jillibean, sequin ribbon: Maya Road 

Next layout is based on Debbies Camp challenge: Red for sunburn, bumps for mosquito bites, numbers for SPF rating:

Here is my layout:
Pattern Paper:Fancy Pants, Paper: Bazzil, Lettering: Scenic Route, Flowers & Bling: Bo Bunny, Date label: basic grey, embossing folder: cuttlebug

Summertime Challege: Create a layout based on what you like to do in the Summer- My favorite place to go is the Beach, my kids love to Boogie Board:


Layout based on a sketch from:Sketch Support, pattern paper: fancy pants (Personal scrapper July 11 kit)
Challenge: use one of Lisa's sketch.
I used Lisa's July sketch with PersonalScrappers July kit (layout was done in less than 30 minutes!!!)
Sketch:

And Layout:


I will be spending the next couple of days catching up on the rest!!!  Stay tuned or join in on the fun of PersonalScrappers.com 52 Weeks of Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment