Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I think I found my mojo!!!


For the last few months I have been in a FUNK!  I would sit at my scrapbook table and reorganize, pull out sheets of paper, pull out pictures and find it just wasnt' working for me.  So I will put it all away and start browsing on my ipad for some inspiration and find an hour has passed and I have to go attend to my motherly duties!
This weekend I sat down and created quite a few layouts within a 3 hr period!!  I am BACK!


Mowing the lawn:  I have had these pictures on my desk since last summer, but didn't know what to do with them.  While reorganizing- I came across some of my Scenic Route pp (oh how I miss Scenic Route)  and pulled this all together rather quickly.


Music to our ears:  Pictures are a few years old!  I dusted off  my E2 to create the main title and musical notes for this 2 page.  The pattern paper is Echo Park (I believe off the record line).  With the addition of some buttons and kaisercraft pearls it came together pretty quickly.
My daughter is now practicing for her 4th grade spring concert.

Mother's Day 2011: With Mothers Day coming up, I wanted to document our day from last year.  I love the crown my daughter made for me.  Who doesn't want to be Queen for a day :)
Pattern Paper and sentiment stickers are from the My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Gertie line.  M sticker is from CTMH.  Felt layered flowers are from American Crafts.  I also used Stampin Up heart to heart punch.

I have a few more layouts to upload but must help the kids get into bed (since I am on the computer they are taking advantage by walking around the house and doing everything but get into bed!)

Good Night Everyone!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment