Friday, May 4, 2012

I found my mojo part 2

What time of the year do you find yourself the busiest?  I tend to find the end of the school year, the beginning of the school year and holidays our busiest (and all for different reasons)
While I work full time all year long, my afterwork activites varies according to the season- end of the school year is full of soccer games, dance recitals, school concerts, award ceremonies, birthday parties, and end of the year parties.  I am so thankful of technology- I get a date or appointment and it automatically is entered into our family cozi calendar- so we always have an up to date calendar on our cell phones!

I also cherish the time when I can escape to my scrap area (aka the desk in my bedroom)  It is bad that my scrapbooking stuff is overtaking my bedroom?
I guess I am pretty lucky that my husband hasn't complained about the growing stash! 

Yesterday I shared a few layouts I created recently.   I have a few more and they are all of my daughter and each one shows pieces of her personality:

Cheeky- do I need to say more?  This layout was created used strips of pattern paper I had left over from Echo Parks Summertime.  This was their debut line and I have loved everyline afterwards!
Lettering is from Doodlebug

Wii Dance- She loves to dance and loves to play with the Wii so I had to capture her playing one day.  (As she grows up, the Wii will be to her what the Atari was for me)
I used the same Echo Park Summertime time with a Stampin up scallop punch and glittered brad for the flower.

Quiet Moments Alone- On the baseball field, Mariana became upset and stormed off to the playground to sulk.  I don't think she realized my telephoto lens was still able to capture her!
I used Echo Park Summertime here again with a sentiment sticker from October Afternoon and the circle border is from MME.

Now I am off to go pack my crop bag, a bunch of us girls are getting together for a Cinco de Mayo National Scrapbooking Day Party!  (Sounds like Fun!!!)
Our plan is to tune into Big Picture Scrapbooking's On-line Creative Crop.  We will attempt to participare and do the challenges as they come up.
Let's hope we can stay focused and create some pages!
Have a great weekend!
Lydia



No comments:

Post a Comment