Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy New Year

It seems that I missed the whole holiday season on this blog!  Sorry!  I had a very busy life up until Christmas and then took a whole week off. It was a glorious week off, it was a week off from work, a week off from running the kids around from event to event and a week from doing workshops.  I loved it!  It was so refreshing to be able to stay home, clean my house at a leisurely pace, I didn't have to worry about being somewhere at a particular time, I was able spend time with the family-watching movies & playing board games.  We even went into the city to see the Rockefeller Plaza Tree, shopped at American Girl, Lego & Nintendo stores and finished our day trip with a show at the Radio City Music Hall...The Christmas Spectacular.  We had pretty decent seats and my kids were so excited.
I have not scrapped these photos or any holiday photos from this year- I was able to finish a few from last year during PersonalScrappers New Years Crop!
Erica, the owner from PersonalScrapper.com is great-she gives us a whole week to finish up 10 challenges and then extended it for a few more days. 
Here is one layout for the enlarged photo challenge:


By the way the flower is cricut image that I received it from my meetup groups last cricut image swap. 
I will try to post again this week with a few more layouts. 
Until then, Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment