Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pets and Disney!

PETS AND DISNEY!  Just two of my favorite things.  My dog cookie and my favorite vacation spot-Disney World!  


We went to Disney World in August and I am just now getting around to scrapping some of the 3000 pictures I took! Don't worry I will not scrap all 3000, I will not even print out all the pictures. I do have a plan of attack. I bought a scrapbook at Disney World with a coordinating photo album. The photo album also has a DVD/CD holder. I plan to Scrapbook my very favorite photos (and the photos that have a story behind it) then place the extra photos in the album along with the CD in case we want to view the extras.

1 comment:

  1. You have been super creative lately...it was good to catch up with what is happening in your neck of the woods.

    xx

    ReplyDelete