Tuesday, August 2, 2011

52 Week Challenges

Wow it is the first week of August which means this year is half way over!  I have been slowly catching up on my 52 weeks challenges.  I have 5 more layouts to share with you and a special Taylor Swift ticket!
For the summer, Erica at Personal Scrapper let us members post a different challenge each week.  This layout was put together under the DIRTY category.  Sand and dirt are sort of the same right?  The cute crab and sandcastle I acquired from my meet-up groups cricut summer swap.  I received some awesome images that I will put into use!  The pp and top journaling label is from Fancy Pants, the smaller journaling label is from Basic Grey.  Thickers (are glittered) from AC


A closer look at the letters:


This next challenge was from week 5 (I am working out of order) it was to use different borders:
PP used is Jillibean's Watermelon Garpacho. Punched borders are Stampin' Up punches, Lettering: AC Thickers, Flowers are from petaloo, Larger butterfly is from Stampin' Up, small punch is Martha Stewart, Twine is from The Twinery.  I ordered the sampler pack and LOVE it!!
Close up of Butterfly:





The next challenge was Flower Child:  Here is my layout FULL of flowers:
I used Jillibean PP again, the striped pp is from MME, all rhinestones are from Kaisercraft, WE & you is from doodlebug designs, Felt arrow & Chipboard hearts are also from Maya Road.  Journaling card and Lace border punch is from Martha Stewart.  I don't remember where the buttons & ribbon are from :(

The next challenge is also a summer camp challenge involving FOOD! For the end of the year party my dd's troop had a Chocolate Factory party.  They created all sorts of chocolatey treats (and mess) I used Echo Park's Summertime line for this layout.  The "golden ticket" was created using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.



This last layout was created under the WATER summer camp challenge- PP is from Fancy Pants


And lastly, My dd turned 9 in July and she received a ticket to see Taylor Swift!  Since I did not have the tickets in my hand I created the ticket below!  Do you think she LOVED her girft?


No comments:

Post a Comment