Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PersonalScrapper Crops Rock!!

I love personalscrapper crops.  They give me just enough of a push to get my pictures, paper and tools out and put some layouts together with each challenge.
Challenge: Valentine
While these cards are not my originals (we made them during Stamp Canp at Judy's)
They are soo cute.  I love the little girl and I love the skunk (inside states I stink your sweet)
These cards were given to my daughter, hubby and son and were made with all Stampin' Up Supplies.

Challenge: Combine 3 PS kits
 I used Jan 08, Jan 10 & Jan 11 Kits.  This is probably my least favorite that I made during the crop but the pictures are down and a story was told!

Challenge: Use up a PS Kit
I used up the remaining scraps I had left of this Kit (Jan 08).

Challenge: Use at least 10 buttons on a layout
All the buttons are in my rainbow :)

Challenge: Scraplift
I lifted Erica and Addies Crop Prize layout.  (I love these papers, these were given to the participants as a prize from last months crop)
Pictures in the layout were taken by my daughter.

Challenge: Animals
yes that is my dog smelling (maybe eating) dandelions

Challenge: Sketch it
Create a layout using Lisa's crop sketch.  I just love Lisa's sketch adn used the new Bella Blvd & Echo Park Little girl pp. 

Challenge: Misc
This layout did not fit under any of the challenges.  I just wanted to get these pics scrap (and a reason to use the papers) 
Challenge: Winter
Create a layout about your winter or some of your activities.

Challenge: Dusty Tools
I used stamps (from Stampin Up) & a die cut ric rac for this page.

Challenge: Favorite Things

This is one of the valentines cards that my daughter put together for her class for Valentines Day.
(Not bad for an 8 year old!)



Don't forget you have until March 31st to take advantage of Stampin' Up's SALE-A-BRATION.  For every 50 dollars you spend you can pick out a free item from the Sale A Bration catalogue.  These items you cannot buy and they are super cute.  I just ordered a ton of stuff and can't wait to play.

If you host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration and make at least $300 in sales you not only earn free hostess sets but you also earn free sale-a-bration items!

I have a workshop scheduled at my home on March 5th!  I plan to do one layout and a card or 2.  If you would like to stop by and join us or schedule your own workshop please contact me at: Lydia_Jimenez@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you've been busy!!! Love all of your layouts. I think the rainbow one is my favorite though - too cute! I also love your daughter's Valentines. :)
    Hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete