Friday, August 3, 2012

Weird Science

If you grew up in the 80's you know the movie and the song is playing in your head.... unfortunately every time I look at these layouts I can't help that it just pops right in again- Weird Science!

Today's Theme is:
 Science

It took me over a year to scrap these pictures.  It was an afternoon at the Hall of Science.  I took loads of pictures and printed more than I should have. 
These are the photos that have made it to the scrapbooks (there may be more in the future since I have plans for a few more):


All layouts were created with JilliBean Pattern Paper.



I just love the way this lil' Astronaut and Rocket Ship came out. 
They were created with the B is for Boys cricut cart. 
I am really proud that I am using it more often!



And yes there are still more layouts to be shown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment