Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sketch-N-Scrap

I think I have mentioned this before but I LOVE sketches!  It really takes a load off when trying to decide a design for the photos on my desk.

Well how excited was I when I found out Lisa Hidy started a sketch site!  I know Lisa through PersonalScrapper and she really has helped me get some pages done through her monthly challenges there.....

Sketch-N-Scrap so hosting a guest designer spot this month!  All you have to do is head over to her blog:http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/
and link up your layout based on this sketch:



I did not vary the sketch too much on my layout and used this months Personal Scrapper kit:)


6 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch Lydia! I am jealous that you already used your August kit, you've inpsired me to try and create with it this week! Love the border you used too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool sketch and wonderful layout Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it turned out. Great layout. I can't wait to put my spin on this. Good luck in the contest. Thank you for participating over at Sketch-n-Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lydia!! So great to see your take on the sketch for guest designer! I love the dark background setting off the photos and papers! Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the lacy border strip.

    ReplyDelete