Friday, March 16, 2012

All Fired Up to Scrap Layouts Part 2

The layouts I posted yesterday were all put together using PersonalScrapper.com kits.  Today's layouts were put together using Stampin Up products.  As most of you know I am a stampin up demonstrator and I love to bounce back and forth with Stampin Up products along with other manufacturers. 

This first layout is a layout I put together for my Spring Layout class.  It features the blossom & berries pattern paper and the mixed bunch stamp set with the coordinating punch.  I love this step because I then snipped off a few petals and made the flower into a butterfly, then tied some Lucky Limeade twine around for the body and antennae's.  The colors used are all part of the 2011-2013 In colors: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade & Wisteria Wonder.  This layout also features the lace border punch and the new framelits as a journaling spot.


This next layout was put together with the retired Spice Cake line!  I love the rich colors this paper has, it automatically made me think of Family!  I cut the designer paper into strips and adhered them onto the more mustard cardstock and made a background with them.  Then all I did was mat the photos onto Crumb Cake cardstock, I drew in some journaling lines and added a space cake button and I was done.  This was a quick and easy page:


The next two layouts were also created for my upcoming classes:
This is for the moms & cupcake class featuring the build a cupcake stamp set and coordinating  punch.  The cheerful treat designer paper is one of the many hostess sets you can earn when hosting a party.The colors on this page is so girly!  I can't wait to take pictures with my daughter and her friends at the new cupcake store in our area!

This last layout was created for my Easter class.  I used the Everybunny Stamp set.  It is soo cute!  I love the bunny and chick images!  The pattern paper is from the Spring Fever Simply Scrapping Kit.
And the clouds???  They were stamped on using the cupcake topper from the Build-a-cupcake stamp set. 

If you would like to know more about my stampin' up classes or projects, visit my stampin up website: www.stampinwithlydia.stampinup.net.

Come back tomorrow to see some school layouts using Scenic Route products (I know they are no longer manufacturering but I still have A LOT of their paper and stickers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment