Friday, September 23, 2011

Back To School On-Line Crop

A Back to School On-Line Crop is going on at http://www.personalscrapper.com/.  You do not need to be a member to join, but you do need to register into the forums.  I love these on-line crops they always come up when I am feeling the creative process going into a burn-out.  It is just the right amount of push (inspiration) to get me going again and i don't have to pack a single thing.  I all happens at home when the kids are sleeping!
This layout was inspired by the 9 squares challenge.  Well I went a little overboard and put a few more in but without the challenge- my layout would have looked a little differently.  This layout was also inspired by a sketch released at Sketch Support.  I am a big fan of double page layouts and this is my go to place for double page sketches!  I used the PersonalScrapper May 2011 Kit using Basic Grey PP.  The circle and lable punchs are from stampin up.  The chipboard circles are Scenic Route and unknown white and blue buttons.
My next layout was based on the Summer Recap Challenge!  I put together a quick single page layout using PersonalScrapper's June 2011 Kit featuring Jillibean Watermelon Gazpacho Soup line:



Pool Party was created under the gallery scraplift challenge: I lifted Kelly's (My3Boys) layout Backyard beauties.  Her layout was stretched from a 1 page to 2 pages.  All materials are from the Personal Scrapper June 2011 Kit featuring Jillibean's Watermelon Gazpacho Soup.


I based this layout on the Use PersonalScrapper Kits only challenge- that wasn't too difficult since most of my layouts used personalscrapper kits.  I used the August 2011 Kit featuring My Mind's Eye Lime Twisht Fly a Kit collection.  I made the banner using stampin' up new banner punch. 


We had the opportunity to do one of the Summer Camp challenges.  Since I had not gotten around to it yet- I chose Erica's July 4th Challenge.  I used the June 2011 Kit again.  I am getting a lot of mileage on this kit and still have plenty of paper left!


The last layout for today was based on the Alphabet Background Challenge:  The challenge was to create your own alphabet background so I pulled out a few sheets of stickers and made the strip of alphas going down the left side.  I used an old PS add-on kit featuring Papertrunk's Wrangler kit.


I hope to get a few more layouts and projects done this weekend!   Till then Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment