Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Showers Crop at PersonalScrapper.com

Whew!  I just finished uploading all of my layouts I created for this months's crop.
I really love these crops becasue I am so inspired to scrap and get a few more pages done. 
Challenge 1: Scrapbook a celebrationI scrapped something that happened at a celebration- during my dd's party the girls decided to get all dolled up:




2.  Lisa's April Sketch:
Here's my layout based on this sketch (I flipped the placement of the pictures):


#3: Flowers: Create with a layout with flowers:

#4. March Madness: Scrapbook something with Sports in it:

#5: Scrapbook Recipe: Follow this recipe for your layout
2 manufactured papers 2 pp from Fancy Pants Love Birds line
2 color cardstocks: pink & blue
2 alphas: Black papertrunk & AC Thickers
2 extra embellies: MM Journaling tab & heart sticker from FP Love Birds

6. Scrap lift a layout:  I lifted Emma from the PS Forum (she created a super cute 2 pager of her DD's birthday party with lots of photos and journaling at the bottom):
7.  Timer:  Create a layout in 30 minutes:


8: Sew Easy: Create a layout with some type of stitching or sewing on it.
I stitched the left border with stitching you can find on a football:
9.  Title Work: Focus on your title for your page:

10: Rainbow Brite: Use all the colors of the rainbow in your layout:
I used all the colors plus a few more :)

11 Misc Layouts:


I created a few more layouts with the last of my snow pictures of this year.  Hopefully I will be able to upload them tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment