Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back Into Full Swing!!!


The school year is the busiest time of the year for our family especially from September-November then again from March-June. Why? It is because my kids are into sports & dance. Here are a few activities for this week:







Football

Soccer

Brownies had started on Friday but my dd and I were not feeling well at all.  In fact I received a call from the school nurse towards the end of the day.   Her stomach was not feeling well and my head felt like it was going to explode- so my excuse to leave me desk early was to go pick up my kid at school.  We both went home and took a much needed nap!!!
Off to dance class

1 comment:

  1. Life is always hectic at the start of a new school year. Then you ease into a routine and everything's fine.

    Great action shots;-D

    ReplyDelete